On July 1, 2017, WebHelp team became a part of the Enterprise Web Technical Services. This team was formerly a part of HELPnet Technology Services.
WebHelp provides web content and application services, such as:
- Website and web form development
- Web content migration to the WCMS, and assistance with other CMS applications (e.g., WordPress, Drupal)
- ASP, ASP.NET, and PHP application development and maintenance
- Database integration and support
- Code review and consultation
- Agreements for ongoing support of websites or WebHelp-developed applications