CRITICAL version requires that downloads are by invitation-only, to lessen the risk of an unauthorized person gaining access to your file. After your upload is complete, you will be prompted to enter up to fifteen (15) email addresses that will receive invitations to download. You may send out more invitations at a later time using the "Send Invites" link.
You MUST use the CRITICAL version when uploading data classified as CRITICAL at IU. This includes:
- Protected Health Information;
- Social Security numbers;
- Credit card numbers;
- Debit card numbers;
- Bank account or other financial account numbers;
- Driver's license numbers;
- State ID card numbers;
- Student loan information;
- IU Foundation donor data;
- Passwords, passphrases, PIN numbers, security codes, and access codes
It is recommended that you also use the Critical version for Student Grades and GPA, University ID numbers, and any other potentially sensitive information you wish to transmit.
For more information, see https://datamanagement.iu.edu/types-of-data/classifications.php.